Interface data not being refreshed after clicking on card with startProcessLink for parallel sessions

Hello Team,

Let's imagine that I have the following case:

• two users open the same interface (summary view page of a record) and there is a section with multiple actions (cards with startProcessLink to initiate different actions);
  • First user trigger one of these actions. A process model is initiated (everything chained) and the process is completed. Since this is chained, after the completion a LV is refreshed (this LV will be used on a condition to enable/disable the visibility of the button that I just clicked on) and the button is disabled for this user;
  • Second user with the same interface open still can see the button.

Do you know how to prevent that the button is visible for the second user? I was expecting that after the first user completes the action, both sessions will be refreshed, however only the sessions for the user that performed the action is being refreshed.

I understand that I can create a condition on the PM, and as soon as the user click on the button (the button should be disabled at this point), I can show a message and terminate the process but I wanted to know how can I disable the button for a parallel session that didn't trigger the button and it's not performing any action on the interface? Even I consider an interval on the refreshVariable I'm afraid that the minimum (30s) is too long.

Thank you in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible