Validation is not working

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I have created a dynamic form and have set the necessary values to the properties of the fields like this:

required: true,
requiredMessage: "*",
validationGroup: "Questions"

In the Button I also set the necessary properties like this:

submit: true,
validate: true,
validationGroup: "Questions"

In design view validation is working fine. The screenshot:

But when it is running in the site, validation is not working even after clicking the button. The Screenshot:

Can any one please help me regarding this and kindly clarify the reason?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

If we want to submit the form through the process, please ensure it is configured with Submit: True and Validate: True. However, if you want to handle it only from the interface, configure the submit button with only Validate: True. The Submit: True setting is used  for navigating from one node to another in the process model and does not work when submitting through the interface Thats why you are not able to see validation message in site though it is working from interface level.

If we want to submit the form through the process, please ensure it is configured with Submit: True and Validate: True. However, if you want to handle it only from the interface, configure the submit button with only Validate: True. The Submit: True setting is used  for navigating from one node to another in the process model and does not work when submitting through the interface Thats why you are not able to see validation message in site though it is working from interface level.

Children
No Data