Error When referencing a related record action into an interface

Hi! I´m trying to reference a related record action (update of fields, which has another interface and works properly) in another interface. I´m using the "record action field" component in the interface menu, but some errors appeared: 

First of all, I tried to emulate the same code that I had in my related record action, but it doesnt recognize the rv!identifier and the following error appears ("could not find variable rv!identifier")

That´s why I skipped that part and tried to put only the rule, being my code  the following one: 

In this case, the related record action appears correctly in the interface. But the following error appears when I click in the button ("An error occurred while applying the context for the CPF Maestro Pedidos related action [identifier=235]. Details: The record data does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access it.")

On the other hand my related action is:

I´m wondering where is the problem, and if someone could help me to understand this error. Thank you so much!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible