Error When referencing a related record action into an interface

Hi! I´m trying to reference a related record action (update of fields, which has another interface and works properly) in another interface. I´m using the "record action field" component in the interface menu, but some errors appeared: 

First of all, I tried to emulate the same code that I had in my related record action, but it doesnt recognize the rv!identifier and the following error appears ("could not find variable rv!identifier")

That´s why I skipped that part and tried to put only the rule, being my code  the following one: 

In this case, the related record action appears correctly in the interface. But the following error appears when I click in the button ("An error occurred while applying the context for the CPF Maestro Pedidos related action [identifier=235]. Details: The record data does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access it.")

On the other hand my related action is:

I´m wondering where is the problem, and if someone could help me to understand this error. Thank you so much!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data