Pass a rule/expression output to an interface + show related data

Hi! I was creating a PO interface and I want two of the fields to appear automatically:

1) Field 1: NomProv (supplier name)

- In this case, I have a record type in which a "NomProv" value (and also, the NIF number, an extra field) is assigned to each username ("usuario"). It is an static record, and I want it to make relations between the fields, and obtain the "NomProv" for each username ("usuario")

To obtain the nomProv for each user logged in,  I created the following rule expression:

In this case, I´m logged in as carlos.paz.pelaez@pwc.com, so it returns the value "Proveedor 2" as a test output (works fine for me)

But the fact is that I want to pass this test output ("Proveedor 2") to a field in my interface so that the user cannot change it. But I dont know how to pass the rule expression output to the text field! Also, I tried to pass the value as a local variable, but it is not allowed:

2) Field 2: NIF

- After passing the suppliers name ("Proveedor 2"), I want the NIF text component to be generated automatically using the relation between nomProv and NIF (each nomProv has one NIF associated in the record . type). To make it easier to understand, my idea was to do another query (I pass the nomProv value, which is saved in a rule input of the interface---> returns the NIF as an output --> i save it into the interface) , but I would like to listen to your recommendations. How can I do it?

Any help would be useful. Thanks for your time!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible