Date and time without timezone

Hi,

I have a date field in Form. The selected date i need to pass it to integration service which is a datetime field. For my inputted date to pass i need to convert todatetime to pass into integration. The issue we are seeing is below conversion is appending the timezone to the datetimefield which is not needed.

ActualResult:

todatetime(ri!BGDate)

7/20/2023 12:00 AM GMT+00:00(Date and Time with Timezone)

ExpectedResult:

todatetime(ri!BGDate)

7/20/2023 12:00 AM (Date and Time)

Kindly suggest.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • The external system is a .Net web service rest endpoint which takes a DateTime field.Since, In Appian form we fill just a date we needed to convert to Date and Time in appian to pass to this external integration thats where during conversion its appending timezone GMT+00:00 which gets appended to the field which looks like 2023-07-20T00:00:00Z where Z is a timeZone which we never wanted in our data. 

Ideal ask is the appian should pass 7/20/2023 12:00 AM only Date and Time to external system.

If i understood you correctly, You are asking me to format the date using text field as "7/20/2023 12:00 AM" and pass to external system which accepts DateTime field? How to achieve this?

Children