Hiding Appian Record Header in Related action View

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have link to record related action, however the view of the related action comes up with the record Header on top with Record Title, Summary, and other tabs.

I am looking for a way to hide the Record Header in related action view. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

Hello AnjaliP,

As Stefan mentioned, it would be better to perform your related action in the same page.

But if you want to hide Appian Record Header you can try to disable the 'Default Views' in the Views of your Record Object. This may help to a certain extend. 

Even then you will be getting your Record Title and the View Name. This you can handle by giving Null for both View Name when you create a view and in record title (switch to expression and give null value). I tried this way. This is working but you will still get the header with empty space when you click on your related action and open it in a new tab.

Certified Associate Developer

Hello AnjaliP,

As Stefan mentioned, it would be better to perform your related action in the same page.

But if you want to hide Appian Record Header you can try to disable the 'Default Views' in the Views of your Record Object. This may help to a certain extend. 

Even then you will be getting your Record Title and the View Name. This you can handle by giving Null for both View Name when you create a view and in record title (switch to expression and give null value). I tried this way. This is working but you will still get the header with empty space when you click on your related action and open it in a new tab.

Children