Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the stand

Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the standard quick task portlet. I have checked security assignments and all appears fine. the quick task can be accessed from the process details but not in the dashboard. The problem does not appear to be consistent and if I use an expression based method to display in a "web with process details" portlet it shows up without issue....

OriginalPostID-117960

OriginalPostID-117960

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo, James is on holiday now for a week and a half, so I'll be able to help troubleshoot the problem.
    Even when signed in as Administrator we still get the problem and when we look at the process in monitor mode they look normal. When I used the function "linktoquicktask" in a dashboard portal it successfully showed the link and you could click through. However this function does not allow for "open in same page" etc, so really we'd like to get the standard dashboard quicktask toolbar working.
  • Hi Eduardo, James is on holiday now for a week and a half, so I'll be able to help troubleshoot the problem.
    Even when signed in as Administrator we still get the problem and when we look at the process in monitor mode they look normal. When I used the function "linktoquicktask" in a dashboard portal it successfully showed the link and you could click through. However this function does not allow for "open in same page" etc, so really we'd like to get the standard dashboard quicktask toolbar working.
Children
No Data