Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the stand

Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the standard quick task portlet. I have checked security assignments and all appears fine. the quick task can be accessed from the process details but not in the dashboard. The problem does not appear to be consistent and if I use an expression based method to display in a "web with process details" portlet it shows up without issue....

OriginalPostID-117960

OriginalPostID-117960

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • All other quick tasks in both this portal and the others on that dashboard appear to be working normally, as there are no others active that shouldn't be and likewise, none are not active that I would expect to be.

Display Helios Tag has not been activated yet in the workflow, therefore I cannot compare it with Process Comment QT (see screenshot). When I allowed the sub-process QTs there was no duplicates for Process Comments, although there were others.

I just had a thought that might be worth mentioning: There's a newer version of this model with the same quick task form, but a newer version of it as it has extra form components (see screenshot Capture 4). Should the quicktask toolbar link still work with both versions of the model?

• All other quick tasks in both this portal and the others on that dashboard appear to be working normally, as there are no others active that shouldn't be and likewise, none are not active that I would expect to be.

Display Helios Tag has not been activated yet in the workflow, therefore I cannot compare it with Process Comment QT (see screenshot). When I allowed the sub-process QTs there was no duplicates for Process Comments, although there were others.

I just had a thought that might be worth mentioning: There's a newer version of this model with the same quick task form, but a newer version of it as it has extra form components (see screenshot Capture 4). Should the quicktask toolbar link still work with both versions of the model?

Children
No Data