Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the stand

Recently updated to 7.5 and we have noticed an intermittent issue with the standard quick task portlet. I have checked security assignments and all appears fine. the quick task can be accessed from the process details but not in the dashboard. The problem does not appear to be consistent and if I use an expression based method to display in a "web with process details" portlet it shows up without issue....

OriginalPostID-117960

OriginalPostID-117960

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also I've noticed we have two quick task forms with identical names which serve exactly the same purpose but only one will ever be active due to the workflow path.

On one of the processes we're having problems with I tried cancelling the node for the currently active one and starting the other one to see whether the dashboard portal was singling out just one QT with the "Process Comments" name, but it still didn't become and active link.

• Also I've noticed we have two quick task forms with identical names which serve exactly the same purpose but only one will ever be active due to the workflow path.

On one of the processes we're having problems with I tried cancelling the node for the currently active one and starting the other one to see whether the dashboard portal was singling out just one QT with the "Process Comments" name, but it still didn't become and active link.

Children
No Data