I have users that are saving page URLs to their IE favorites but when they try t

I have users that are saving page URLs to their IE favorites but when they try to use the favorite, they are redirected to a different page.
These pages are published in the apps portal (/suite/apps#app=MainPage&nav=MainPage)
Is there a way to force the favorite to actual page that was originally saved as a IE favorite?...

OriginalPostID-121959

OriginalPostID-121959

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo, you're correct, the URL does work if I have an existing authenticated session. I have checked with my ClearTrust team and they verified ClearTrust is not redirecting the URL. They told me they have seen issues similar where IE strips our # but I would think it would happen on authenticated sessions also if it was IE. I also had my web server team check their side and they verified no redirects exist.
  • Eduardo, you're correct, the URL does work if I have an existing authenticated session. I have checked with my ClearTrust team and they verified ClearTrust is not redirecting the URL. They told me they have seen issues similar where IE strips our # but I would think it would happen on authenticated sessions also if it was IE. I also had my web server team check their side and they verified no redirects exist.
Children
No Data