Dialog box or pop Up in Interface without using record action / process model

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Everyone

I want to achieve POPUP/Dialog Box in Interface without using Process model is there any way to achieve this within interface without using record action or process model ? 

for now i am only using a!dynamicLink function for  show/hide option but for many USE Cases , POP UP would be the best option! 

Thanks ,

Raj Thakor

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The only workaround past using a Record Action for this use case (itself a workaround) is to use an in-interface approach that hides the main interface and creates a "mock" pop-up with a card in the middle of the screen -   has a recipe published for this on his blog IIRC.

I still have an outstanding feature request for them to just (finally) allow Start Process Link to choose a target of "pop up", but i'm not holding my breath.

Certified Lead Developer

The only workaround past using a Record Action for this use case (itself a workaround) is to use an in-interface approach that hides the main interface and creates a "mock" pop-up with a card in the middle of the screen -   has a recipe published for this on his blog IIRC.

I still have an outstanding feature request for them to just (finally) allow Start Process Link to choose a target of "pop up", but i'm not holding my breath.

Children