DOC template to PDF

Certified Senior Developer

Hi all,

I'm struggling with this very silly, frustrating issue hahah. This screen shot is the footer of a word doc template:

This is a shot of how it looks after the PDF is generated:

You can see the value that is centered in the template is now smooshed up to the left.

We're generating a word doc from the template, then converting to PDF. I'm not sure if it's because we're using XML to generate it (I don't know XML very well) and if I need to actually concat some XML footer code to the rule we're using to generate the word doc.

I've tried playing around with the template footer, I can't tell you how many versions I've tried. I've tried putting the entire footer in a table and making the grid lines disappear, but for some reason the outer border of the table still shows up on the generated PDF. I've tried making the entire footer one ###footer### then passing in the values in the PM.

The word doc is generating fine out of the Word Doc from Template node. It's when it converts to PDF is when the footer spacing gets skewed. 

Figured I'd check here to see if anyone has any suggestions or might be able to shed some light on why this is happening. Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data