ImageField Component is Not Functioning Correctly Between Environments

We recently pushed deployed an interface from our development environment into our preproduction environment. A part of this interface is a document upload that then uses an imageField component to render the an uploaded heat map image. The component and interface worked as expected in development but in preproduction the image fails to render. We have checked things like security even though we noticed while logged in as admins. We tested using a small-scale interface and experienced the same behavior. I'm not sure what could be the discrepancy at this point. I'll upload some screenshots for clarity.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hmm, interesting. I created a test similar to what you outlined. I pulled the logical checks as local variable to see their output. The results show that preprod is registering the document as existing but still is not rendering it. The first screenshot is of our dev environment where everything works great. The second is our preprod environment after deploying with the documentId updated in the test.

Children