Hi there, We would like to give our Appian users the ability to sele

Hi there,

We would like to give our Appian users the ability to select email alerts the events that they are interested in. We would like to have the function that sharepoint currently does.

Is this doable in Appian? Our EVP is waiting for the answer from us and I would appreciate a timely reply.

Thank you very much in advance!
Lin Shi

EDP Renewables North America
713-356-2414

Email_Alert__Sharepoint.docx

OriginalPostID-138325

OriginalPostID-138325

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think the closest corollary to the opt-in notification list from SharePoint would be the "Follow" functionality for Records, which allows users to optionally receive News post related to a particular record.

It would also be pretty simple to build your own, more customize-able notification opt in list by :
    1) Exposing an action for users to pick the types of notifications they want to receive
    2) Set up a process model for each notification type that runs on a schedule and sends out the notifications based on user selection.

The specific details would depend on you specific requirements.
  • I think the closest corollary to the opt-in notification list from SharePoint would be the "Follow" functionality for Records, which allows users to optionally receive News post related to a particular record.

It would also be pretty simple to build your own, more customize-able notification opt in list by :
    1) Exposing an action for users to pick the types of notifications they want to receive
    2) Set up a process model for each notification type that runs on a schedule and sends out the notifications based on user selection.

The specific details would depend on you specific requirements.
Children
No Data