When i import an existing form, the complete form will be over written. Is there

Certified Senior Developer
When i import an existing form, the complete form will be over written. Is there away that I can only append another form ito my existing form???

OriginalPostID-59419

OriginalPostID-59419

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    akhilan, if i go with the loadSection, hw do i make the sections loaded as hidden?? my flow is like, initially a form is displayed with many section in which only one is displayed. rest are all hidden. These sections are reused from another form. in the nxt step, i make the first section readonly, second section editable and rest are hidden which are agin reused.
    May be my approach need to be changed. Any suggestion is welcome in this regard.
    akhilan, if i go with the loadSection, hw do i make the sections loaded as hidden?? my flow is like, initially a form is displayed with many section in which only one is displayed. rest are all hidden. These sections are reused from another form. in the nxt step, i make the first section readonly, second section editable and rest are hidden which are agin reused.
    May be my approach need to be changed. Any suggestion is welcome in this regard.
Children
No Data