It appears date fields are not taken unless the user enters/tabs/leaves the fiel

It appears date fields are not taken unless the user enters/tabs/leaves the field before submitting the form. Eg if user just types 6/4/2015 and clicks on the form submit button the new date value is not taken. Is it possible to change this behavior? It's causing date entry issues for end users.

OriginalPostID-151525

OriginalPostID-151525

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Using Forms Designer, I tried to replicate the issue, but everything seems fine. Not sure if I miss any specific scenario. Until we use some heavy script, this kind of behavior isn't seen. Additionally it might be worth trying a new acp instead of existing one.

And with respect to SAIL, as long as the user interacts with the SAIL component at any time, the value will be saved into PV after form submission, provided if mappings (acp -> pv) are perfect.

If there are any other special scenarios involved, let us know so that we can dig deep into the problem. Else let's see if any other practitioners comes up with similar experiences or solution for the same.
  • Using Forms Designer, I tried to replicate the issue, but everything seems fine. Not sure if I miss any specific scenario. Until we use some heavy script, this kind of behavior isn't seen. Additionally it might be worth trying a new acp instead of existing one.

And with respect to SAIL, as long as the user interacts with the SAIL component at any time, the value will be saved into PV after form submission, provided if mappings (acp -> pv) are perfect.

If there are any other special scenarios involved, let us know so that we can dig deep into the problem. Else let's see if any other practitioners comes up with similar experiences or solution for the same.
Children
No Data