I'm having an odd issue allowing users to download documents. I have a proce

I'm having an odd issue allowing users to download documents. I have a process where files are uploaded and a task is assigned to multiple actors for download, review, and approval. All but one group is able to download the forms. When they try to open the form they see an "Application Error" screen without any details. The application-server.log does contain this error "ERROR com.appiancorp.km.actions.GetDocumentAction - The Document could not be downloaded. (id=1091)". I can copy and paste the download link to another user's session and it will work, so it seems like a permissions issue. I've even made this group an admin on the folder and it still does not open.

Any suggestions? ...

OriginalPostID-61509

OriginalPostID-61509

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Right now the group was created and members added manually. I'm still in dev\          esting, but later I will most likely use rules to determine membership. I'll try to summarize the flow. First a folder is created and permissions are set, then the first user uploads files into the folder, then a task is sent to another user who processes the files, if that user needs an approval for one of the files it goes through two approval users, then as the final user action, a document imaging user has a task to download the files and organize them into our document management system. Everyone is able to download the files, except for the final imaging user.
    I'm modifying folder security before each task to keep the permissions tight. I've checked the folder while I'm trying to open the document and the group is listed as having read access. I also tried setting the group as an admin, as noted above, but neither helped.
  • Right now the group was created and members added manually. I'm still in dev\          esting, but later I will most likely use rules to determine membership. I'll try to summarize the flow. First a folder is created and permissions are set, then the first user uploads files into the folder, then a task is sent to another user who processes the files, if that user needs an approval for one of the files it goes through two approval users, then as the final user action, a document imaging user has a task to download the files and organize them into our document management system. Everyone is able to download the files, except for the final imaging user.
    I'm modifying folder security before each task to keep the permissions tight. I've checked the folder while I'm trying to open the document and the group is listed as having read access. I also tried setting the group as an admin, as noted above, but neither helped.
Children
No Data