I'm having an odd issue allowing users to download documents. I have a proce

I'm having an odd issue allowing users to download documents. I have a process where files are uploaded and a task is assigned to multiple actors for download, review, and approval. All but one group is able to download the forms. When they try to open the form they see an "Application Error" screen without any details. The application-server.log does contain this error "ERROR com.appiancorp.km.actions.GetDocumentAction - The Document could not be downloaded. (id=1091)". I can copy and paste the download link to another user's session and it will work, so it seems like a permissions issue. I've even made this group an admin on the folder and it still does not open.

Any suggestions? ...

OriginalPostID-61509

OriginalPostID-61509

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • From what I understand (please correct me if I misunderstood), you are
    1. *not* changing a group's membership in the process during the entire flow
    2. creating a new folder per process flow
    3. right before generating a task for a user to download the document, adding the corresponding group as Read-Only.

Now, the user from the last group (Imaging) are not able to download the document.

Questions:
    1. Just as a sanity check, have you tried simulating this flow manually instead of from the process?
    2. Can the Document Imaging group download the document from the user interface?
    3. Is this behavior permanent for these users?
    4. How many gateways do you have?
  • From what I understand (please correct me if I misunderstood), you are
    1. *not* changing a group's membership in the process during the entire flow
    2. creating a new folder per process flow
    3. right before generating a task for a user to download the document, adding the corresponding group as Read-Only.

Now, the user from the last group (Imaging) are not able to download the document.

Questions:
    1. Just as a sanity check, have you tried simulating this flow manually instead of from the process?
    2. Can the Document Imaging group download the document from the user interface?
    3. Is this behavior permanent for these users?
    4. How many gateways do you have?
Children
No Data