We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

#SAIL. Is there a way to display three dropdowns (day, month and year) for a!dat

#SAIL. Is there a way to display three dropdowns (day, month and year) for a!dateField() ? a!dateField() displays calendar on SAIL forms and is defaulted to current month and year. But when it is used for Date Of Birth, user have to click many times to get their year of birth and then the month of birth. I know that the user can key in the DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format but some users are not aware and therefore end up clicking many times !!!

OriginalPostID-168620

OriginalPostID-168620

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you patrick, nick and robbie for your suggestions. I guess, I can propose the idea of having instructions. By the way, you had proposed that we can display three separate text dropdowns to capture day, month and year and then convert to date but displaying the three dropdowns one below the other is not ideal (ideal would be to display them next to each other which SAIL does not allow) !!!
  • Thank you patrick, nick and robbie for your suggestions. I guess, I can propose the idea of having instructions. By the way, you had proposed that we can display three separate text dropdowns to capture day, month and year and then convert to date but displaying the three dropdowns one below the other is not ideal (ideal would be to display them next to each other which SAIL does not allow) !!!
Children
No Data