Good way for doing cascading drop downs in old forms designer?

Does anyone have a good way for doing a cascading drop downs in old forms designer?
Cascading drop down means: on first drop down value selection drives the values that can be selected in second drop down.
We have used, Javascript earlier, is there any other way?

OriginalPostID-186626

OriginalPostID-186626

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rishij Not sure what you exactly meant by JavaScript, so I am assuming that you aren't aware of the FormAPI. We used JavaScript(Jquery mostly, as it looks cleaner) in conjunction with a plugin that provides a library namely FormAPI and this FormAPI consists of various functions that helps us to achieve cascading dynamic select, auto complete etc.

To the best of my knowledge, usage of JavaScript or JQuery in conjunction with FormAPI is the clean way of achieving the cascading dynamic drop downs in the Forms Designer.
  • @rishij Not sure what you exactly meant by JavaScript, so I am assuming that you aren't aware of the FormAPI. We used JavaScript(Jquery mostly, as it looks cleaner) in conjunction with a plugin that provides a library namely FormAPI and this FormAPI consists of various functions that helps us to achieve cascading dynamic select, auto complete etc.

To the best of my knowledge, usage of JavaScript or JQuery in conjunction with FormAPI is the clean way of achieving the cascading dynamic drop downs in the Forms Designer.
Children
No Data