Issue with skipAutoFocus not recognizing values

Has anyone come across a problem with skipAutoFocus where it is not recognising the value?
We have a formLayout which in the firstColumnContents calls a rule which sets up most of the form from form components which are passed into the rule as parameters. The rule first displays a sectionLayout to ask if the user wishes to continue and if yes then shows the form components.
Setting skipAutoFocus: true() just outside the firstColumnContents in the formLayout does not seem to work.
Does anyone know how to get around this problem?
Any help would be appreciated.

Appian Forum skipautofocus problem.txt

OriginalPostID-195456

OriginalPostID-195456

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @suem As per my understanding, setting the 'skipAutoFocus' attribute to true disables the Auto Focus feature. Off-course, the same setting has been included at line #27 in the code snippet attached by you. So, the Auto Focus feature has been disabled in the interface as per your coding and you don't need to worry about the conditions of the Auto Focus as mentioned above.

To the best of my knowledge, your version is Appian v7.11. Do you wish to utilise the AutoFocus feature? If so, I think the comments made by other practitioner holds valid only whe n you remove the statement at line #27(that is, skipAutoFocus: true()). (Note: The default value of skipAutoFocus is false, so you don't need to set the value of 'skipAutoFocus' to false explicitly.)
  • @suem As per my understanding, setting the 'skipAutoFocus' attribute to true disables the Auto Focus feature. Off-course, the same setting has been included at line #27 in the code snippet attached by you. So, the Auto Focus feature has been disabled in the interface as per your coding and you don't need to worry about the conditions of the Auto Focus as mentioned above.

To the best of my knowledge, your version is Appian v7.11. Do you wish to utilise the AutoFocus feature? If so, I think the comments made by other practitioner holds valid only whe n you remove the statement at line #27(that is, skipAutoFocus: true()). (Note: The default value of skipAutoFocus is false, so you don't need to set the value of 'skipAutoFocus' to false explicitly.)
Children
No Data