Issue with skipAutoFocus not recognizing values

Has anyone come across a problem with skipAutoFocus where it is not recognising the value?
We have a formLayout which in the firstColumnContents calls a rule which sets up most of the form from form components which are passed into the rule as parameters. The rule first displays a sectionLayout to ask if the user wishes to continue and if yes then shows the form components.
Setting skipAutoFocus: true() just outside the firstColumnContents in the formLayout does not seem to work.
Does anyone know how to get around this problem?
Any help would be appreciated.

Appian Forum skipautofocus problem.txt

OriginalPostID-195456

OriginalPostID-195456

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @suem To the best of my knowledge, the experience which you have been sharing with us, isn't related to Auto Focus. Auto Focus when enabled, just places the cursor in a component (provided if all the conditions as mentioned in the documentation are satisfied) automatically upon the form load.

And when you disable the feature it won't have any effect on the interface, that is, you can see that a cursor won't be present on the form in any component automatically when the form loads. This is the indication that the corresponding feature isn't enabled in the interface. Please do let us know if you are able to see a cursor being placed in a component automatically upon the form load.

I suspect that you are experiencing a behavior as discussed at /search?q=OriginalPostID-123447, so I would like to suggest to go through the post once if possible.

Please do let us know your thoughts.
  • @suem To the best of my knowledge, the experience which you have been sharing with us, isn't related to Auto Focus. Auto Focus when enabled, just places the cursor in a component (provided if all the conditions as mentioned in the documentation are satisfied) automatically upon the form load.

And when you disable the feature it won't have any effect on the interface, that is, you can see that a cursor won't be present on the form in any component automatically when the form loads. This is the indication that the corresponding feature isn't enabled in the interface. Please do let us know if you are able to see a cursor being placed in a component automatically upon the form load.

I suspect that you are experiencing a behavior as discussed at /search?q=OriginalPostID-123447, so I would like to suggest to go through the post once if possible.

Please do let us know your thoughts.
Children
No Data