Error message when performing a task that selects multiple items

#MultipleSelectInGrid

Hi All,
In the Grid when i am performing a task of selecting multiple items , its working fine but when I do Unselect all, its throwing me an error pop up.

Error pop up attached .

Help will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Rohan.

OriginalPostID-204610

OriginalPostID-204610

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rohan,

Some workarounds for debugging the error.

1) You can check what values the expression 'index(local!abc, {local!age})' is giving separately, may be by printing it in a text box on the screen while removing it from the saveInto of grid.

2) You can add a default value in the index function to be returned when either the array or the index is invalid (forum.appian.com/.../Array_Functions.html like 'index(local!abc, {local!age},1)'. It will verify whether the local!age is a valid index in array local!abc.

3) You can check the server logs for a more detailed view of the error.

Further, can you tell us the data types of 'local!abc' and 'local!age' and on which Appian version you are working?
  • Hi Rohan,

Some workarounds for debugging the error.

1) You can check what values the expression 'index(local!abc, {local!age})' is giving separately, may be by printing it in a text box on the screen while removing it from the saveInto of grid.

2) You can add a default value in the index function to be returned when either the array or the index is invalid (forum.appian.com/.../Array_Functions.html like 'index(local!abc, {local!age},1)'. It will verify whether the local!age is a valid index in array local!abc.

3) You can check the server logs for a more detailed view of the error.

Further, can you tell us the data types of 'local!abc' and 'local!age' and on which Appian version you are working?
Children
No Data