Question about customer picker field

Hi, I'm using a custom picker field in my UI. Say I have 1000 data to search for, but i want the custom picker field to only show 20 suggestions with each keyword I typed. Is there any way to do that?

OriginalPostID-214635

OriginalPostID-214635

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @stefanh791 Wouldn't it still yield the same result? As the result of the query would still be limited by the pagingInfo to only show 20 first result in which if, say, the result of the query which contains "at" is the query 21st result, then the picker will still return an empty array as the list of suggestion.

Tried below snippet and still return an empty suggestion list on a subsequent keyword input.
  • @stefanh791 Wouldn't it still yield the same result? As the result of the query would still be limited by the pagingInfo to only show 20 first result in which if, say, the result of the query which contains "at" is the query 21st result, then the picker will still return an empty array as the list of suggestion.

Tried below snippet and still return an empty suggestion list on a subsequent keyword input.
Children
No Data