Question regarding interfaces and loading documents into a grid

Hi, I have an Interface and it displays a list of documents to be loaded in a grid. Each row will have a uplaod document (a!fileUploadField) to be uploaded. When the document is uploaded. I can see the document and also if i have selected wrong document i can click on cancel and upload the new document at same time. Once i have submitted and If i again come to this Documents screen, I am not able to find a way to remove the previous document which was uploaded and upload the new one. Is there a way that i can delete only that document and not the complete row. If yes, please suggest and if no what should be the other approach to achieve this.

OriginalPostID-215365

OriginalPostID-215365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Gaurav could you not simply use the file upload component in the upper grid as well? It might not look pretty but I believe you would be able to remove the files using this OOTB functionality. Another way with a bit more complexity but not changing the number of columns, would be to use an array of rich text items in that column, and have an "X" to remove the document by saving null into that variable.

The only caveat is that both of these methods will not actually remove the document from the file server (that will have to be done via process), it will simply remove the document IDs from the rule input.
  • @Gaurav could you not simply use the file upload component in the upper grid as well? It might not look pretty but I believe you would be able to remove the files using this OOTB functionality. Another way with a bit more complexity but not changing the number of columns, would be to use an array of rich text items in that column, and have an "X" to remove the document by saving null into that variable.

The only caveat is that both of these methods will not actually remove the document from the file server (that will have to be done via process), it will simply remove the document IDs from the rule input.
Children
No Data