Question regarding interfaces and loading documents into a grid

Hi, I have an Interface and it displays a list of documents to be loaded in a grid. Each row will have a uplaod document (a!fileUploadField) to be uploaded. When the document is uploaded. I can see the document and also if i have selected wrong document i can click on cancel and upload the new document at same time. Once i have submitted and If i again come to this Documents screen, I am not able to find a way to remove the previous document which was uploaded and upload the new one. Is there a way that i can delete only that document and not the complete row. If yes, please suggest and if no what should be the other approach to achieve this.

OriginalPostID-215365

OriginalPostID-215365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ah okay, so I think option two, which involves having a bit of a dynamic component, would be necessary.

The structure would be:
    if( rule!APN_isBlank(ri!document),/*If the document is cleared out, a file upload field should be shown*/
    a!fileUploadField(),/*This is for uploading a new file*/
    a!richTextDisplayField( /*Otherwise show the document*/
    value:{
    a!richTextItem(
    ...a!documentLink()),/*document download link*/
    a!richTextItem(
    ...a!dynamicLink( a!save(ri!document,null)) /*This is for removing the document*/

Or adding a column like Stefan said would also work (where a user could remove the documents through that method).
  • Ah okay, so I think option two, which involves having a bit of a dynamic component, would be necessary.

The structure would be:
    if( rule!APN_isBlank(ri!document),/*If the document is cleared out, a file upload field should be shown*/
    a!fileUploadField(),/*This is for uploading a new file*/
    a!richTextDisplayField( /*Otherwise show the document*/
    value:{
    a!richTextItem(
    ...a!documentLink()),/*document download link*/
    a!richTextItem(
    ...a!dynamicLink( a!save(ri!document,null)) /*This is for removing the document*/

Or adding a column like Stefan said would also work (where a user could remove the documents through that method).
Children
No Data