Question regarding interfaces and loading documents into a grid

Hi, I have an Interface and it displays a list of documents to be loaded in a grid. Each row will have a uplaod document (a!fileUploadField) to be uploaded. When the document is uploaded. I can see the document and also if i have selected wrong document i can click on cancel and upload the new document at same time. Once i have submitted and If i again come to this Documents screen, I am not able to find a way to remove the previous document which was uploaded and upload the new one. Is there a way that i can delete only that document and not the complete row. If yes, please suggest and if no what should be the other approach to achieve this.

OriginalPostID-215365

OriginalPostID-215365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is storing the list of documents previously stored in a local variable or a rule input (a rule input would allow navigation away without submitting) and then a comparison of those stored documents with the rule input(s) for the CDT list would allow you to tell if a document was permanently stored or temporarily stored. Maintaining a local!/ri!storedDocumentList should do the trick.
  • Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is storing the list of documents previously stored in a local variable or a rule input (a rule input would allow navigation away without submitting) and then a comparison of those stored documents with the rule input(s) for the CDT list would allow you to tell if a document was permanently stored or temporarily stored. Maintaining a local!/ri!storedDocumentList should do the trick.
Children
No Data