Is there any way to have the auto-generated task assignment emails point to a Sites link instead of a Tempo link?

Certified Senior Developer

#Sites
Is there any way to have the auto-generated task assignment emails point to a Sites link instead of a tempo link? Currently even if we have a user configured to use a Sites start page, the emailed task link will still point to the Tempo version of the task.

We are also using a task report within Sites that the user can utilize to get to the associated task, but it would be nice to have a direct link.

OriginalPostID-219630

OriginalPostID-219630

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @taylors Hi, to the best of my knowledge, the body of the default notifications can be customised(I am not exactly sure but I guess there are some jsp files which we need to modify) but it's not recommended by Appian to make changes in base product files as it might cause problems, for instance, during upgrades. The only alternate and recommended way is already suggested by Tyler Cristie.
  • @taylors Hi, to the best of my knowledge, the body of the default notifications can be customised(I am not exactly sure but I guess there are some jsp files which we need to modify) but it's not recommended by Appian to make changes in base product files as it might cause problems, for instance, during upgrades. The only alternate and recommended way is already suggested by Tyler Cristie.
Children
No Data