Is there any way to have the auto-generated task assignment emails point to a Sites link instead of a Tempo link?

Certified Senior Developer

#Sites
Is there any way to have the auto-generated task assignment emails point to a Sites link instead of a tempo link? Currently even if we have a user configured to use a Sites start page, the emailed task link will still point to the Tempo version of the task.

We are also using a task report within Sites that the user can utilize to get to the associated task, but it would be nice to have a direct link.

OriginalPostID-219630

OriginalPostID-219630

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That will be a good enhancement. We had a similar scenario and since the users didn't not want duplicate email you can ask them to perform these steps to avoid getting default task assignment emails (unfortunately it cannot be done in bulk aby admins)

1.          Log into Appian portal mode (/apps).
    2.          Click on ‘Alerts’ link on right hand top and then click on ‘Edit my Alert Settings’.
    3.          Click on ‘Process’ link in the top box and then click on ‘New Task Assigned to me’ and ‘New Task Assigned to Me and Others’. Click on ‘Save’ to save your alert setting.

Hope this helps!
  • That will be a good enhancement. We had a similar scenario and since the users didn't not want duplicate email you can ask them to perform these steps to avoid getting default task assignment emails (unfortunately it cannot be done in bulk aby admins)

1.          Log into Appian portal mode (/apps).
    2.          Click on ‘Alerts’ link on right hand top and then click on ‘Edit my Alert Settings’.
    3.          Click on ‘Process’ link in the top box and then click on ‘New Task Assigned to me’ and ‘New Task Assigned to Me and Others’. Click on ‘Save’ to save your alert setting.

Hope this helps!
Children
No Data