Records are not going to the right group

Hi -

I apologize if I'm not clear explaining this. I have a particular record that is being created in Appian that I can't seem to assign to a group. I have a group called ICP US that I'm trying to have automatically assigned these records that are created, but any thing I've configured, no one in the ICP US group is receiving a Task for the record.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-236143

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Under "Actions" we have something called an Intercompany Charge Request form - once it's completed, I believe the Receiving Country gets a Task to review the record and approve it. The issue I am having is that anything with Poland specifically does not generate a task.

So for the one screenshot (Poland_recordview) I can see that the one user can view and click into the records created, but they aren't getting any tasks for them to look at that record (task view).

Hopefully that makes more sense? My apologies - I'm not sure how to tell if this is record based or entity based.

• Under "Actions" we have something called an Intercompany Charge Request form - once it's completed, I believe the Receiving Country gets a Task to review the record and approve it. The issue I am having is that anything with Poland specifically does not generate a task.

So for the one screenshot (Poland_recordview) I can see that the one user can view and click into the records created, but they aren't getting any tasks for them to look at that record (task view).

Hopefully that makes more sense? My apologies - I'm not sure how to tell if this is record based or entity based.

Children
No Data