Form level validation is not triggering on Submit

I am working on a form which has a form level validation which is configured to execute on Submit (using a!validationMessage(,validateAfter:"SUBMIT")). This validation is working fine when I am testing the interface. But when the interface is integrated to the process, validation doesn't trigger and form gets submitted without executing the validation.
Is there anything else that I should configure to make sure that validation gets executed before the submission of form?

OriginalPostID-245177

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rishiraj,
    I too faced a similar kind of issue once where the functionality worked exactly fine in interface but gave me an issue when configured in process model.In my case the problem was with the mapping of process variables with the parameters of the interface, where an extra space was included while mapping the both.Could you check once if that was the problem in your case.Else reconfigure the form in the process model again and test it.
  • Hi Rishiraj,
    I too faced a similar kind of issue once where the functionality worked exactly fine in interface but gave me an issue when configured in process model.In my case the problem was with the mapping of process variables with the parameters of the interface, where an extra space was included while mapping the both.Could you check once if that was the problem in your case.Else reconfigure the form in the process model again and test it.
Children
No Data