Changing the default colour of Primary/Secondary/Related Action Buttons

Certified Lead Developer
Hi All,

Is there any way we can customise the colour of the buttons/links in interfaces or dashboards? It should

Thanks.
Hitesh

OriginalPostID-266217

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @reginaldm377 can you please let me know if you have tried for related action button color change.AFAIK it is not possible, but for primary and secondary buttons I think yes we can do it with the code which is given.

@marcoc918, Basically you are not calling a button component here rather you are calling a document where you document is an image of button with the desired color, and also if you are planning to submit the screen on click of the button you can use a!submitLink also .
  • @reginaldm377 can you please let me know if you have tried for related action button color change.AFAIK it is not possible, but for primary and secondary buttons I think yes we can do it with the code which is given.

@marcoc918, Basically you are not calling a button component here rather you are calling a document where you document is an image of button with the desired color, and also if you are planning to submit the screen on click of the button you can use a!submitLink also .
Children
No Data