Advanced Document Templating

Overview

This plugins allows to generate DOCX files from a DOCX template and an XML data model from Appian. It also allows to convert a DOCX into PDF through an opensource (with limited capabilities) library.

Key Features & Functionality

• Smart Service to Generate a DOCX from a DOCX Template and an XML data model
  • Smart Service to convert DOCX to PDF through an opensource (with limited capabilities) library
Anonymous
Parents
  • I have raised this issue with Appian Support, who advised me to log this here to inform the developer(s) so that a fix can be produced.

After upgrading to the latest version of this plugin (1.0.12), we found that PDF documents produced by the plugin were being generated with text that overlaps other text fields, making the document unreadable.  We downgraded back to the previous version of the plugin (1.0.7) and found that this was no longer happening, therefore we can only assume that this is an issue within the latest plugin version.  Could you please investigate and resolve?

Many thanks,
    Jeff

Comment
  • I have raised this issue with Appian Support, who advised me to log this here to inform the developer(s) so that a fix can be produced.

After upgrading to the latest version of this plugin (1.0.12), we found that PDF documents produced by the plugin were being generated with text that overlaps other text fields, making the document unreadable.  We downgraded back to the previous version of the plugin (1.0.7) and found that this was no longer happening, therefore we can only assume that this is an issue within the latest plugin version.  Could you please investigate and resolve?

Many thanks,
    Jeff

Children
No Data