Application Translator

Overview

This tool allows you to take any application you wish and translate it into more than 100 different languages in only 3 minutes.

Key Features & Functionality

The Application Translator is an application built in Appian that will guide the designer through a wizard where in around 3 minutes the designer will be able to automatically regenerate an old non-international application (no matter the application or industry) to a new application translated in different languages.

• The end user, leveraging in Google Translation Services, will be able to choose as many languages as he would like to out of +100.
  • It also provides an application to manage the language bundles and translations generated so the end user will be able to change and manage their translations, create new ones, search words, etc.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi, I am trying to installing this application and it is having a conflict with XslParameter CDT in my environment, which is a part of Dynamic Document Generator plugin that I had already installed and is up-to-date. Not sure I would want to overwrite the original plugin CDT?
    Also, Appian Object Information Retriever is one of the required plugins as per the documentation, but I am unable to find this plugin anywhere. Can anyone point me to this plugin?

• Hi Robert, 

I have checked the conflict with the CDT and my recommendation is not to install this until I upload the version 4 this week that has not that CDT included in the plugin. 

Comment Children