Calendar Display Component

Overview

The Groundswell Calendar Display, powered by ToastUI, gives designers the ability to quickly have a modern calendar display in their sites and dashboards with the simplicity of a single component. The dense, versatile display supports different calendar views with styling matching your site’s accent color. Example interfaces and utility rules are attached, which demonstrate usage and features of the component.

Key Features & Functionality

• Display an array of events in Daily, Weekly, or Monthly format. Toggle days and weeks using an input parameter.
  • Automatic timezone shifting. By default, all provided events display in the timezone of your browser, but this can be overridden by providing TZ names ("America/Los_Angeles") OR a timezone code (EDT,CST,etc).
  • Multiple language support. Currently supports US English (en-US), UK English (en-GB), Spanish (es), Italian (it), Polish (pl), and Portuguese (pt).
  • Supports different date formats via a parameter.
  • Supports a detailed event pop-up of time, title, attendees, location, and event description.
  • Supports custom colors, font sizes, borders, and other attributes via applying custom themes.
  • Support for visible weeks, weekend display, and start of week for specific locale needs.
  • Allows event selection, should you want to edit an event or display details in addition to, or in lieu of, the detailed pop-up view.
  • Allows events to be "rescheduled" via drag and drop or through a modal
  • Allows events to be created and deleted directly from the calendar
  • Supports multiple calendars
  • More details and examples available in attached resources and sample application.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi,

I am experiencing an issue with the monthly calendar. When I create an event from Monday to Friday, in some weeks of a specific month, it doesn't display completely; it only shows until Thursday. This doesn't happen every month, only in some, such as October 2024. I've created an event that lasts from the week of October 28th to November 1st inclusive, and it only displays the event until the 31st.

The same issue occurred in March 2024 (all events are created from Monday to Friday, inclusive).

Could you please verify what is happening?

Thank you in advance

• Did a quick replication of this and it appears to be asymptom of timezone shifting. If your event is The Friday date in GMT but not in the current timezone, the calendar may end early. I would bet if you clicking one of these events to get details, the pop-up display would show the day prior. My suggestion is to then look into the end time of these events further to see where timezone shifting might be altering what you are expecting 

Comment
  • Did a quick replication of this and it appears to be asymptom of timezone shifting. If your event is The Friday date in GMT but not in the current timezone, the calendar may end early. I would bet if you clicking one of these events to get details, the pop-up display would show the day prior. My suggestion is to then look into the end time of these events further to see where timezone shifting might be altering what you are expecting 

Children