Calendar Display Component

Overview

The Groundswell Calendar Display, powered by ToastUI, gives designers the ability to quickly have a modern calendar display in their sites and dashboards with the simplicity of a single component. The dense, versatile display supports different calendar views with styling matching your site’s accent color. Example interfaces and utility rules are attached, which demonstrate usage and features of the component.

Key Features & Functionality

• Display an array of events in Daily, Weekly, or Monthly format. Toggle days and weeks using an input parameter.
  • Automatic timezone shifting. By default, all provided events display in the timezone of your browser, but this can be overridden by providing TZ names ("America/Los_Angeles") OR a timezone code (EDT,CST,etc).
  • Multiple language support. Currently supports US English (en-US), UK English (en-GB), Spanish (es), Italian (it), Polish (pl), and Portuguese (pt).
  • Supports different date formats via a parameter.
  • Supports a detailed event pop-up of time, title, attendees, location, and event description.
  • Supports custom colors, font sizes, borders, and other attributes via applying custom themes.
  • Support for visible weeks, weekend display, and start of week for specific locale needs.
  • Allows event selection, should you want to edit an event or display details in addition to, or in lieu of, the detailed pop-up view.
  • Allows events to be "rescheduled" via drag and drop or through a modal
  • Allows events to be created and deleted directly from the calendar
  • More details and examples available in attached resources and sample application.
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello, 

where can I find the documentation for this:

"events (List of Dictionary): List of events to display in the current view. See supporting documentation regarding format."

I cannot figure out how to get my data into the format that it wants, could someone please point me to the documentation?

thanks,

Kevin  

Comment
  • Hello, 

where can I find the documentation for this:

"events (List of Dictionary): List of events to display in the current view. See supporting documentation regarding format."

I cannot figure out how to get my data into the format that it wants, could someone please point me to the documentation?

thanks,

Kevin  

Children