Calendar Display Component

Overview

The Groundswell Calendar Display, powered by ToastUI, gives designers the ability to quickly have a modern calendar display in their sites and dashboards with the simplicity of a single component. The dense, versatile display supports different calendar views with styling matching your site’s accent color. Example interfaces and utility rules are attached, which demonstrate usage and features of the component.

Key Features & Functionality

• Display an array of events in Daily, Weekly, or Monthly format. Toggle days and weeks using an input parameter.
  • Automatic timezone shifting. By default, all provided events display in the timezone of your browser, but this can be overridden by providing TZ names ("America/Los_Angeles") OR a timezone code (EDT,CST,etc).
  • Multiple language support. Currently supports US English (en-US), UK English (en-GB), Spanish (es), Italian (it), Polish (pl), and Portuguese (pt).
  • Supports different date formats via a parameter.
  • Supports a detailed event pop-up of time, title, attendees, location, and event description.
  • Supports custom colors, font sizes, borders, and other attributes via applying custom themes.
  • Support for visible weeks, weekend display, and start of week for specific locale needs.
  • Allows event selection, should you want to edit an event or display details in addition to, or in lieu of, the detailed pop-up view.
  • Allows events to be "rescheduled" via drag and drop or through a modal
  • Allows events to be created and deleted directly from the calendar
  • Supports multiple calendars
  • More details and examples available in attached resources and sample application.
Anonymous
  • Hi,

Is there a possibility for displaying all events of the same day in the monthly calendar?

When there are more than 2 events, it does not show all of them:

Thanks in advance

• v6.2.0 Release Notes
    • If a calendar is not readonly, the calendar now supports in-line creation, update, and delete. Previously, only drag/drop update was possible.

• No I'm talking about the "customStyle" property

• Hi, I am facing an issue with the styling of the events.
    If the calendar ID is set to 1 as given in the documentation, the component is not rendering the given styling input, but if the calendar ID is set as an invalid value then the event is rendered in the expected styling.

Also found a few differences as highlighted in the screenshot.

Is this behavior expected?

Also, is there a way to alter the background color of a particular weekday(Ex. Monday, Tuesday) instead of weekends and weekdays in general? - This tag for example - 'month.weekend.backgroundColor': 'inherit',

• Are you talking about the font size and font style of the popup that opens on clicking an event?
    If so, I can't see any options given to alter those values.

However, there is an option to alter the font size of the day number that is displayed on the component.
    That can be configured as follows

• Hi, I need to customize the events into the month visualization. I found the property "customStyle" that I think can help me to change the fontStyle, size and so on but i can't understand how to modify it. Into the documentation I found about this parameter "The style to apply to the event element. A JavaScript object with CSS properties in camelCase." but after a lot of test I can't find a solution.
    Can anyone help me to customize the customStyle event property? Have anyone some examples of customization using this property?
    Thank you a lot

• This looks great, looking forward to trying it out.

• Quick update: this is in progress, and will likely be released in November (worst case end of the year). There will be two new capabilities: editing and deleting existing events from the detail popup, and also the ability to create entirely new events:

• My calendar is in GMT, and my current time zone is GMT +1.

Your suspicions were correct; I added 2 more hours to the end date, and now all the dates are displayed correctly.

Thank you very much for helping me understand the issue.

• Did a quick replication of this and it appears to be asymptom of timezone shifting. If your event is The Friday date in GMT but not in the current timezone, the calendar may end early. I would bet if you clicking one of these events to get details, the pop-up display would show the day prior. My suggestion is to then look into the end time of these events further to see where timezone shifting might be altering what you are expecting