Convert DocX to PDF (Aspose)

Overview

This plugin contains a smart service to convert .docx documents to PDF using Aspose Libraries with support for custom fonts and optionally encrypt the final PDF document. It will also maintain the PDF structure for 508 compliance as well as compress the file to maintain a low file size. An Aspose JAVA Words license is required and must be provided to the smart service in order for it to work accordingly. 

Key Features & Functionality

• Convert DocX to PDF (Aspose)
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi Shaun.freeman(Author),

We are using Aspose docx to PDF conversion service and we have licence. In instance we are getting "error code 99" and not getting any error message. could you please help me here, what its mean.

Regards,

Vikram Kumar Singh

• Hi Vikram, 

After some testing, I have found that I receive a 99 error code when the Aspose plugin tries to create a document object with the same name with a different extension in the same folder. 

For example,

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder1, this will break

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder2, this will work

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder2 AND Document1.pdf already exists in Folder2, the document will OVERWRITE the original Document1.pdf that already existed

If possible, I would set the GeneratedDocFolderID to point to a DIFFERENT folder than the one the SourceDocID is in.

Hope this helps!

Comment
  • Hi Vikram, 

After some testing, I have found that I receive a 99 error code when the Aspose plugin tries to create a document object with the same name with a different extension in the same folder. 

For example,

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder1, this will break

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder2, this will work

Document1.docx in Folder1 -> Document1.pdf in Folder2 AND Document1.pdf already exists in Folder2, the document will OVERWRITE the original Document1.pdf that already existed

If possible, I would set the GeneratedDocFolderID to point to a DIFFERENT folder than the one the SourceDocID is in.

Hope this helps!

Children
No Data