Crop Image Service

Overview

Provides a smart service to crop an image document based on input X/Y coordinates and width and height.

Potential use cases

• Re-size an image by cropping a rectangular region of an image
  • Obtain a rectangular region of an image, e.g. user selection of a region on an image, and crop the region to store as a new image, e.g. saving a signature on a letter
Anonymous
Parents
  •   

I am getting the  

This plug-in is not listed on the AppMarket. If your organization built this plug-in, your organization is solely responsible for supporting, maintaining, and upgrading it. If your organization did not build this plug-in, we recommend removing it from your environment after confirming that there are no dependencies.

warning in my Admin Console for this plugin despite installing it on Cloud through the Add Plug-ins action. Why is this?

Comment
  •   

I am getting the  

This plug-in is not listed on the AppMarket. If your organization built this plug-in, your organization is solely responsible for supporting, maintaining, and upgrading it. If your organization did not build this plug-in, we recommend removing it from your environment after confirming that there are no dependencies.

warning in my Admin Console for this plugin despite installing it on Cloud through the Add Plug-ins action. Why is this?

Children