Cucumber For Appian

Overview

Test your Appian application within minutes with methods created specifically to operate within Appian applications and Tempo!

Common test case scenarios can be created for reusability throughout test suites. A CheatSheet.feature file that lists out all the supported methods and how to invoke them using the @Given, @When, @Then, @But, @And, and other Cucumber-supported annotation.

Note: Java 11 required for plugin version 23.4

Key Features & Functionality

With Cucumber for Appian:

• Test scripts don't need to be updated for upgrades to supported Appian versions
  • Appian design knowledge is not required to create test scripts
  • Test scripts are easily updated for new UI changes to a form or interface
  • All of the same methods that FitNesse For Appian currently supports are supported
  • Multiple browsers are supported (Chrome v. 64-66 and Firefox v. 53-62)
Anonymous
Parents
  • we are trying to upload a file using Gherkin language

Given I populate field type "FILE_UPLOAD" named "Document Upload" with "C:\\Users\\Admin\\Desktodb1_file(1).docx"

However it throws error.

1. should we upload files in specific folder and mention the name?

2. Which folder should we upload specifically in Cucumber Home?

• Hi Arjunv91, 

Sorry for the late reply. I think this is because the (1) part needs to be escaped as well. You will need to escape the open and closing parenthesis just like how you escape the backward slash. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Comment
  • Hi Arjunv91, 

Sorry for the late reply. I think this is because the (1) part needs to be escaped as well. You will need to escape the open and closing parenthesis just like how you escape the backward slash. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Children