Database Load Generation

Overview

This tool can be used to quickly generate multiple rows for each of the application transactional tables to easily support database load testing.

Key Features & Functionality

• Reads database metadata to automatically pull tables and columns
  • Provides multiple generators for generating data of different types (users, groups, folders, documents, location data, health data, personal data, etc..)
  • Connects to Appian database to generate and populate data in one step
  • Support the addition of new generators

If you have ideas for more generators, please leave a comment!

Anonymous
Parents
  • I have just installed the Data Generation app and wanted to let others know of an issue I managed to get around. We are running with GB locale, and I think anyone else wih this locale will have the same issue I had. Two of the Process Models in the zip were invalid and prevented the import completing. The names for process models with guids 0002e471-1998-8000-fd81-024d98024d98 and 0002e982-5049-8000-418b-014d98014d98 were empty for GB locale. I edited the xml files and copied the US locale names into the empty <value> tags for GB, updated the zip, and it then imported successfully.

Comment
  • I have just installed the Data Generation app and wanted to let others know of an issue I managed to get around. We are running with GB locale, and I think anyone else wih this locale will have the same issue I had. Two of the Process Models in the zip were invalid and prevented the import completing. The names for process models with guids 0002e471-1998-8000-fd81-024d98024d98 and 0002e982-5049-8000-418b-014d98014d98 were empty for GB locale. I edited the xml files and copied the US locale names into the empty <value> tags for GB, updated the zip, and it then imported successfully.

Children