The Deployment Automation Manager consists of two tools used for:
Although the tools are best used in conjunction, they can be used independently as well.
For more information, please see visit: https://community.appian.com/w/the-appian-playbook/198/deployment-automation
When is this going to support application customization files? Without this support, we are unable to implement a truly automated deployment solution for Appian applications.
seanb356 the solution already supports such files through the -ac_customization_path. The option is not named correctly and we will make the update but you can use that in your implementation.
Any news on Automated Export Manager ? AFAIK we do not have a CLI/API for Exporting Application/Patch.
If this is added, it will complete the whole deployment process.
* Added buildSingleApp action to extract one app from multi app repo
* Renamed buildPackage to buildAllApps to better clarify the functionality
* Bug Fixes
* Fixed miscellaneous issues with parsing SQL in DDL file
* Mark/reset issue with large customization files
* Added Flyway DB version control tool to command line and AIM GUI
* Allow import of DDL scripts or Flyway scripts without an application zip or patch zip
* Added Folder Listener script that will run addContents automatically when a file is dropped into a folder
* Added buildAllApps to list of approved actions
* Set inspect_only properly in AIM
* Fixed bug where repo would be cloned into a folder with an incorrect name
* Passed in correct authentication token for buildAllApps and buildSingleApp
v2.5.1 (Update on 17 Sep 2018)
* New BuildMultipleApps action
* Check version of tools with -v or -version flags
* Fixed ADM SQL errors with non-null statements and forward slash as delimiters
© 2018 Appian. All rights reserved.