End-User Reporting

Overview

Allows end users of the platform to construct their own grids, charts, and dashboards.

Key Features & Functionality

• Quick setup of data catalog based on existing record types
  • Front end construction of the follow types: grid, pie charts, bar charts, column chart, line chart, KPI, and more!
  • Front end configuration of dashboards to combine multiple charts into a single page with page filters
  • Dashboards and reports can be individually shared with Users and Groups
  • End user documentation

Note: Appian provides self-service analytics capabilities where end users can explore enterprise data and build their own custom reports. Before downloading this utility, refer to Appian Documentation to see if you can use the available self-service analytics capabilities.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Michael, we are moving from 2.4.0 to 2.8.0. I have SQL files from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 to 2.7.0 and to 2.8.0, but none before that. Is there an SQL for 2.4.0 to 2.5.0? If so, could you please attach that sql file. I am actually "subscribed" to this and I did not get word about updates, so I'll talk to Appian about that. It might be the whole military email address or some filter. I don't have a junk box filter, so that wouldn't be it locally. Anyway, I will watch for your response. Thanks.

Comment
  • Michael, we are moving from 2.4.0 to 2.8.0. I have SQL files from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 to 2.7.0 and to 2.8.0, but none before that. Is there an SQL for 2.4.0 to 2.5.0? If so, could you please attach that sql file. I am actually "subscribed" to this and I did not get word about updates, so I'll talk to Appian about that. It might be the whole military email address or some filter. I don't have a junk box filter, so that wouldn't be it locally. Anyway, I will watch for your response. Thanks.

Children