End-User Reporting

Overview

Allows end users of the platform to construct their own grids, charts, and dashboards.

Key Features & Functionality

• Quick setup of data catalog based on existing record types
  • Front end construction of the follow types: grid, pie charts, bar charts, column chart, line chart, KPI, and more!
  • Front end configuration of dashboards to combine multiple charts into a single page with page filters
  • Dashboards and reports can be individually shared with Users and Groups
  • End user documentation

Note: Appian provides self-service analytics capabilities where end users can explore enterprise data and build their own custom reports. Before downloading this utility, refer to Appian Documentation to see if you can use the available self-service analytics capabilities.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi Mike, First I want to say Kudos!!!! Great Job!!!! Thank you so much!!! We owe you a pizza.  I saw the breakout session you did at Appian World and it came at the exact right time.

Second, we are seeing an issue that the report or dashboard that is created cannot be seen in the interface until either the Record is synced manually or it is synced overnight during the scheduled sync.  That is alittle concerning when giving this to the users that are to create their own reports that they can't see the report until they ask us to sync the record for them or they have to wait until the next day.  We may be missing something so please let me know if that is the case.

Again, thank you for creating this app.

• Sounds like your synced record may not be taking advantage of the immediate sync that occurs when you use the Write to Datastore node: docs.appian.com/.../records-data-sync.html

Are you perhaps creating this record using a stored procedure or import from CSV? If so the record won't immediately sync.

Comment Children