Excel Tools

Overview

Provides the following custom smart services and functions for handling data in Excel.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services included are:

• Merge Excel Documents
  • Import CSV to Database
  • Import Excel to Database
  • Load CSV to Database
  • Convert HTML to CSV  
  • Convert Excel to CSV
  • Encrypt Excel with Password

Functions included are:

• Read Excel File Paged
  • Read Excel Cell by Name
  • Read Excel Cell by Number
  • Query Appian Logs
  • Export Datasubset to Base64
  • Validate Document Headers
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi

I am facing an issue with "Convert Excel to CSV". In Excel there is data. However, when the excel is inputted to this smart service to convert it to corresponding .CSV, it gets it converted into a CSV but the CSV is empty. 

Any help on why is this happening? It was working fine till 7th June (I checked the folder where both the .xslx and corresponding .csv is getting stored). However it is not working now. Just an FYI, the version of my environment is 20.1 and we the upgrade has happened more than month ago (so I don't think the upgrade has anything to do with this).

Can I get a suggestion of why the smart service is behaving like this? Thanks in advance!!

• In Convert Excel to CSV Node, please check the value for "Number Of Columns To Read In Row" in Node Inputs, If that is 0, you will receive an empty CSV. Try giving some value or leaving it to blank instead of 0.

I have faced similar issue last week and when I updated this, the node worked fine.

• Thanx , this helped !!

Comment Children
No Data