Excel Tools

Overview

Provides the following custom smart services and functions for handling data in Excel.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services included are:

• Merge Excel Documents
  • Import CSV to Database
  • Import Excel to Database
  • Load CSV to Database
  • Convert HTML to CSV  
  • Convert Excel to CSV
  • Encrypt Excel with Password

Functions included are:

• Read Excel File Paged
  • Read Excel Cell by Name
  • Read Excel Cell by Number
  • Query Appian Logs
  • Export Datasubset to Base64
  • Validate Document Headers
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hello Mike 

we are trying to read an excel file but we get this error.

ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.util.ExcelHelperUtils - Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data.
    This may indicate that the file is used to inflate memory usage and thus could pose a security risk.
    You can adjust this limit via ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio() if you need to work with files which exceed this limit.
    Uncompressed size: 3092989, Raw/compressed size: 30929, ratio: 0.010000
    Limits: MIN_INFLATE_RATIO: 0.010000, Entry: xl/styles.xml
    java.io.IOException: Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data.
    This may indicate that the file is used to inflate memory usage and thus could pose a security risk.
    You can adjust this limit via ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio() if you need to work with files which exceed this limit.

We get this error using all the 3 function available with the plug in

• Read Excel File Paged

This error occur with the latest apache poi when in the excel file there are many rows/columns with the same content, and in my excel file i have this issue.

could be possible to set: 

ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio(0); in oprder to avoid this error or some other fixing.

Let me know if you need an exemple of my excel to read.

Thank You

Gianluca

Comment
  • Hello Mike 

we are trying to read an excel file but we get this error.

ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.util.ExcelHelperUtils - Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data.
    java.io.IOException: Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data.

We get this error using all the 3 function available with the plug in

• Read Excel File Paged

This error occur with the latest apache poi when in the excel file there are many rows/columns with the same content, and in my excel file i have this issue.

could be possible to set: 

ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio(0); in oprder to avoid this error or some other fixing.

Let me know if you need an exemple of my excel to read.

Thank You

Gianluca

Children
No Data