Excel Tools

Overview

Provides the following custom smart services and functions for handling data in Excel.

Key Features & Functionality

Smart Services included are:

• Merge Excel Documents
  • Import CSV to Database
  • Import Excel to Database
  • Load CSV to Database
  • Convert HTML to CSV  
  • Convert Excel to CSV
  • Encrypt Excel with Password

Functions included are:

• Read Excel File Paged
  • Read Excel Cell by Name
  • Read Excel Cell by Number
  • Query Appian Logs
  • Export Datasubset to Base64
  • Validate Document Headers
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi,

I was using "Import Excel to Database" smart service and every time I start the process for debugging, it throws the same error. Is there any proper documentation for this smart service? If so, please share the documentation of the smart service. I am sharing of the error which has been occured

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column '' in 'field list'

at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor773.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408)

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:944)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3978)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3914)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2530)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2683)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2495)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1903)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdateInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2124)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatchSerially(PreparedStatement.java:1801)

... 25 more

2019-02-09 05:57:55,961 [Appian Work Item - 495 - execution02 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.util.BundleUtils - Cannot retrieve the value for key "Unknown column '' in 'field list'" from the bundle.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment
  • Hi,

I was using "Import Excel to Database" smart service and every time I start the process for debugging, it throws the same error. Is there any proper documentation for this smart service? If so, please share the documentation of the smart service. I am sharing of the error which has been occured

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column '' in 'field list'

at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor773.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408)

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:944)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3978)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3914)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2530)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2683)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2495)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1903)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdateInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2124)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatchSerially(PreparedStatement.java:1801)

... 25 more

2019-02-09 05:57:55,961 [Appian Work Item - 495 - execution02 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.util.BundleUtils - Cannot retrieve the value for key "Unknown column '' in 'field list'" from the bundle.

Thanks in Advance.

Children
No Data