FitNesse for Appian

Overview

FitNesse for Appian is a client-side tool that makes it easy to create automated tests on the Appian platform. Create test scripts that will run Appian as if a user was clicking through the application and filling out data. FitNesse for Appian includes easy instructions to get you started.

Note: Java 11 required for plugin version 23.4

Key Features & Functionality

With FitNesse for Appian, you can:

• Write easy-to-read wiki language tests for Appian applications
  • Speed up testing times
  • Set up reusable regression tests

Reusable scripts can be written to:

• Create new packages
  • Move them to different stages in the workflow
  • Check that forms are being populated correctly
Anonymous
Parents
  • This latest release is missing the FitNesse standalone jar and libraries in the FitNesse Application.zip. I tried downloading the latest FitNesse standalone jar (20200501) and running, however, I am getting this error:

"Could not find class com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture"

It looks like the standalone jar is not loading the other directories.

I was able to get this to work by copying the library files from the previous installation. So, new users will not be able to use this version of FitNesse without downloading a previous version.

• Hi, Thank you for brining this to our attention. It looks like some jars are missing in the latest release. We are working on fixing this and will release a fixed version soon. Sorry about the issue. 
    Thanks, Aashish

• FitNesse has been updated with the fix. Please let me know if you run into any further issue.

Thank you. 

Comment Children
No Data