FitNesse for Appian

Overview

FitNesse for Appian is a client-side tool that makes it easy to create automated tests on the Appian platform. Create test scripts that will run Appian as if a user was clicking through the application and filling out data. FitNesse for Appian includes easy instructions to get you started.

Note: Java 11 required for plugin version 23.4

Key Features & Functionality

With FitNesse for Appian, you can:

• Write easy-to-read wiki language tests for Appian applications
  • Speed up testing times
  • Set up reusable regression tests

Reusable scripts can be written to:

• Create new packages
  • Move them to different stages in the workflow
  • Check that forms are being populated correctly
Anonymous
Parents
  • i try to run the command click on menu but i doesn't work for me no matter what, 

ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for '30946e09' at 'null' in 'null'
    Jul 22, 2024 1:13:16 PM org.openqa.selenium.devtools.CdpVersionFinder findNearestMatch
    WARNING: Unable to find CDP implementation matching 126

Jul 22, 2024 1:13:16 PM org.openqa.selenium.chromium.ChromiumDriver lambda$new$5
    WARNING: Unable to find version of CDP to use for 126.0.6478.183. You may need to include a dependency on a specific version of the CDP using something similar to `org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-devtools-v86:4.11.0` where the version ("v86") matches the version of the chromium-based browser you're using and the version number of the artifact is the same as Selenium's.

Any idea?
Comment
  • i try to run the command click on menu but i doesn't work for me no matter what, 

ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for '30946e09' at 'null' in 'null'
    Jul 22, 2024 1:13:16 PM org.openqa.selenium.devtools.CdpVersionFinder findNearestMatch
    WARNING: Unable to find CDP implementation matching 126

Jul 22, 2024 1:13:16 PM org.openqa.selenium.chromium.ChromiumDriver lambda$new$5
    WARNING: Unable to find version of CDP to use for 126.0.6478.183. You may need to include a dependency on a specific version of the CDP using something similar to `org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-devtools-v86:4.11.0` where the version ("v86") matches the version of the chromium-based browser you're using and the version number of the artifact is the same as Selenium's.

Any idea?
Children